One thing that is frustrating about fast fashion is that uniquness becomes a bit difficult since there is always a chance that you may end up in a room with someone else in the same shirt or dress. To help you stand out from the crowd, here are five under the radar brands apart from Zara and H&M to shop today:
- Storets: I was introduced to Korea based Storets six years ago when I purchased the Eyelash Fringe Yeti Sweater Top. The best pieces are the tweed jackets and hero blouses. Be aware that their clothing does run small.
- Aritzia: Aritzia is for the minimal fashionista. The brand offers minimal untrendy styles in quality fabric with not much of print. I love the wear to work section on the website which feature elegantly simple attire that will keep you stylish in your 9-to-5.
- Pixie Market: Pixie Market reminds me of storets, very trendy though not as cutesy. There is some variety with skirt lengths not just minis. my favorite outfit from the whole site is here.
- NA-KD: This store is new on my radar, a multi-brand platform that also carries over a 100 international brands as well as its own house brand NA-KD. Try out Scandinavian style by checking out brand Baum and Pferdgarten.
- & Other Stories: Brought to you by swedish retailer H&M, & Other Stories, is a one-stop styling destination filed with collections from three design ateliers in Paris, Los Angeles and Stockholm. The great thing about this brand is the grown up feel to it. The designs offerings are not trendy plus it boasts a the great selection of pants.